These should be read in accordance with the full set of terms and conditions for our site.
1. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the USA). You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
2. Premier Punt is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Premier Punt is committed to supporting responsible gambling. Although Premier Punt will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, Premier Punt does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or Premier Punt is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of Premier Punt's reasonable control.
B. BETTING PROCEDURES
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 Premier Punt reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device). Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, telephone, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Bets can only be changed by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where this is available. Premier Punt reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
1.4 Your funds will be allocated to bets/wagers in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. Premier Punt reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
2. Bet/Wager Confirmation
2.1 Bets/wagers will not be valid if there are insufficient funds in your account.
2.2 A bet/wager that you request will only be valid once accepted by Premier Punt's servers. Each valid bet/wager will receive a unique transaction code. We shall not be liable for the settlement of any bets/wagers which are not issued with a unique transaction code. If you are unsure about the validity of a bet/wager, please check your account history, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3 Notwithstanding the above, if bets/wagers are placed via a credit or debit card they are not valid until we have received payment in full. The bet/wager will be automatically void if we have not received the payment prior to the relevant event commencing.
2.4 Should a dispute arise, you and Premier Punt agree that the Premier Punt transaction log database will be the ultimate authority in such matters.
3.1 All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), linked Skrill accounts, mobile device (e.g. mobile or tablet), application download or shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
3.2 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed by a customer or group of customers (e.g. where common betting patterns across the same fixture/markets have been identified across accounts), which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free and risk free bets/wagers, or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Premier Punt reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in Premier Punt's absolute discretion settle bets/wagers at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets/wagers or void any bet/wager funded by the deposit bonus. In addition, Premier Punt reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free and risk free bet/wager or additional payment to cover administrative costs. Premier Punt further reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for Premier Punt to be satisfied in its absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to Premier Punt crediting any bonus, free and risk free bet/wager or offer to the customer's account.
3.3 Any single bets/wagers placed at odds of less than 1.50 (1/2) will not count towards any turnover requirement. In multiple bets/wagers at least one selection must have odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater to count towards any turnover requirement. All Premier Punt offers are intended for recreational players and Premier Punt may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
3.4 Premier Punt reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at Premier Punt's sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with Premier Punt.
3.5 Premier Punt reserves the right to amend the terms of or cancel any customer offer or promotion at any time.
4. Settlement and Payouts
4.1 All bets and wagers are subject to the Betting Coverage provisions (including maximum winnings) set out in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions.
4.2 Premier Punt reserves the right to suspend a market and/or cancel any bet/wager at anytime. When a market is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. Premier Punt also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
4.3 The 'To Return' calculation available on the Website is for information purposes only, and all bets will be calculated using the stake/risk at the odds accepted. In multiple bets/parlays with a void selection(s) the 'To Return' figure is reduced accordingly.
4.4 Should a customer include a non-runner or void selection in a multiple bet/parlay, the bet will be settled on the remaining selections.
4.5 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and Premier Punt reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction, either at the time or retrospectively.
4.6 Premier Punt reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question; (ii) the price(s) or pool has been manipulated; or (iii) match rigging has taken place. Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Premier Punt across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to Premier Punt for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
4.7 Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Premier Punt reserves the right to make bets void or withhold payment of returns pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation.
4.8 For events where there is no official 'off' declared, the advertised start time of the event will be deemed the 'off'. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has commenced (other than live In-Play betting clearly indicated on the Website), bets will stand providing the final outcome is not known, and that no participant/team has gained any material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team, etc) at the time the bet was placed. If the outcome of an event/market is known Premier Punt reserves the right to void the bet, win or lose. Disputes over times bets are placed will be settled using the transaction log. All times stated on the Website and/or referred to by Premier Punt staff relate to UK Time unless stated otherwise.
4.9 In-Play betting - where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known, or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
4.10 If for any reason we are unable to validate the outcome of a particular market (e.g. due to loss of live pictures), all bets will be void, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
4.11 Where a customer gives ambiguous instructions, Premier Punt reserves the right to split the amount of monies staked between the potential outcomes. Where this is impractical we reserve the right to void the whole of that bet. In any event, the decision of Premier Punt is final.
C. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Information and Content
1.1 Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, statistics, sporting data and fixture lists, odds and betting figures) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. No warranty is given as to the uninterrupted provision of such information, its accuracy or as to the results obtained through its use. The information is not intended to amount to advice or recommendations and is provided for information purposes only. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. Premier Punt does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the Premier Punt services will be provided without interruption. Premier Punt does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or wagers or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and Premier Punt products may only be used for the purposes of placing bets and wagers on events and/or gaming products.
3.2 You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in Premier Punt's opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which Premier Punt considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 Premier Punt will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or Premier Punt's products. Premier Punt will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to Premier Punt, on demand, all Claims arising directly or indirectly from the customer's fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 While Premier Punt endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, Premier Punt shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.2 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. Save where we have not taken reasonable steps, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. Third Party Content
5.1 Premier Punt receives feeds, commentaries and content from a number of suppliers. Certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their feeds, commentaries and content. If you do not accept the relevant third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant feeds, commentaries or content.
5.2 Premier Punt does not accept any liability in respect of any third party feeds, commentaries and content.
5.3 Premier Punt does not allow any employee, anyone else in any way connected to such employee or anyone otherwise connected to a third party service provider (to be determined in Premier Punt's absolute discretion) to bet/wager on any market or event where the third party service provider is providing a service to Premier Punt. Premier Punt will void any bet/wager where it determines in its absolute discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
5.4 Where the Website contains links to third party websites and resources, these links are provided for your information only. Premier Punt has no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accepts no liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The inclusion of a link to a third party website does not constitute an endorsement of that third party's website, product or services (if applicable).
6.1 Premier Punt will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) there is an Obvious Error in the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals/Cash Out/Edit Bet amount displayed by Premier Punt; (ii) Premier Punt continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) Premier Punt incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount, including where a bet is Cashed Out for the full settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product.
6.2 Incorrect Price - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the Premier Punt revised price, not the incorrect one displayed. Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void. For example, if odds of 7/2 are incorrectly shown instead of 2/7 then the bet will be settled at the correct price of 2/7.
Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Premier Punt will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.3 Incorrect Count/Line/Spread/Handicap/Total - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, where an Obvious Error is identified any bets will stand and be settled at the count, line, spread, handicap or total taken at the Premier Punt revised price except for the following situations:
i) Where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void.
ii) Any bet placed on a count, line, spread, handicap or total where the outcome is already known when the bet was placed will be void.
6.4 Incorrect Cash Out or Edit Bet Amount - Prior to the start of an event, In-Play or after the event, any bets that have been Cashed Out by the customer or edited by the customer, where the Cash Out or Edit Bet amount is incorrect (due to an error in the underlying price), will stand and be resettled at the correct amount.
Where a selection is Cashed Out following an incorrect result the selection will be resettled on the correct result.
Where there is sufficient time before the start of an event, Premier Punt will endeavour to contact the customer and may in our absolute discretion allow the option of cancelling the bet.
6.5 Incorrect Date - If a game is originally created with an incorrect date and the correction results in a different date, it is not considered a changed date that would result in voided wagers since the corrected date was always the scheduled date.
6.6 Incorrect Fixture - Where an incorrect player or team is quoted within a fixture all bets will be void. Such determination to be in Premier Punt's absolute discretion.
6.7 Incorrect Market - If an incorrect market is quoted for any match or event, bets placed on that market will be void; other markets may also be void. Such determination to be in Premier Punt's absolute discretion.
6.8 Late Bets - If for any reason a pre-event bet is inadvertently accepted after a match or event has commenced, bets will be settled as follows:
i) If the event and market is covered In-Play then bets will stand at the revised price at the time the bet was placed (where a revised price is deemed less than 1/1000 then bets will be void), unless the outcome is already known in which case such bets will be void.
ii) If the event or market is not covered In-Play then the bet will stand as long as the selected participant or team has not gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off for the other team etc). Where a material advantage has been gained Premier Punt reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose. Any bet placed where the outcome is already known, including In-Play, will be made void.
6.9 Obvious Error - Maximum Winnings - The maximum amount which can be won for a bet placed where there is an Obvious Error and a revised price is £1,000, unless the expected winning amount of the original bet was greater than £1,000. In such circumstances, the winning amount of the bet placed at the revised price will equal that of the original bet with any excess stake becoming void.
7.1 Premier Punt actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Premier Punt reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
7.2 Premier Punt reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
7.3 Premier Punt may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
7.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
D. OUR LIABILITY
1. Premier Punt's total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
(c) £1,000 in respect of any other liability.
2. Except as otherwise set out in these terms, Premier Punt shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
3. Nothing in this Section shall limit Premier Punt's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix One to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Premier Punt's liability for:
(i) death or personal injury caused by Premier Punt's negligence;
(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
E. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Fantasy Football Real Money Ltd, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including Premier Punt.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Premier Punt has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. Premier Punt also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. Premier Punt has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
F. OTHER PROVISIONS
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that Premier Punt may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to Premier Punt the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to Premier Punt under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. Premier Punt shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. Premier Punt may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the Premier Punt group.
9. Any notice to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing, in English and may be served by hand delivery, first class post, recorded delivery or registered post or airmail, email or fax to: (a) in the case of Premier Punt, the address of the relevant Premier Punt company as set out at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions or as displayed on the Website; and (b) in respect of notices given by Premier Punt to you, pursuant to the customer registration procedure (including any amendment to those details you have notified to Premier Punt). Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: (a) if delivered by hand, at the time of delivery; (b) if sent by first class post, recorded delivery or registered post, at 09.30 (GMT) on the second clear day after the date of posting; (c) if sent by pre-paid registered airmail, at 09.30 (GMT) on the fifth clear day after the date of posting; (d) if sent by email, at the time of sending; and (e) if sent by fax, at the time of transmission by the sender.
THE SUBSEQUENT PROVISIONS OF THIS APPENDIX ONE ARE SUBJECT TO THE RULES IN RESPECT OF THE RELEVANT SPORT, EVENT OR PRODUCT THAT YOUR BET/WAGER RELATES TO.
Sports and Special Event Betting
We accept bets/wagers for sporting and other special events that are advertised on the Website. All such bets/wagers are subject to the rules applicable to each sport, e.g. Soccer, Tennis, Boxing, etc. In a match between two teams where the participants are named, if any player is replaced prior to the match starting, all match bets placed prior to the change will be void, win or lose. Our general betting rules will apply to any situations not covered by the special rules.
Where the official result of a market is a tie and no price was quoted for that eventuality, all bets on participants involved in the tie will be void and stakes will be returned.
The result of a match or event will be determined on the day of its conclusion for betting purposes, subject to confirmation by the relevant sport's governing body. Any subsequent enquiry that may result in an overturned decision will not be recognised by Premier Punt, and original settlement of bets will stand.
If the venue for a sporting event is changed, all bets placed based on the original venue will be made void and stakes refunded, unless otherwise stated.
The maximum winnings in any 24 hour period for each sport are detailed below and are exclusive of stake. The maximum winnings are quoted in Pounds Sterling as a base currency in order to ensure consistency across the world but currency equivalents apply for actual payouts.
Where a multiple bet has been placed which involves events with different maximum winnings limits then the lowest limit will apply. All maximum winnings limits apply to any one customer, or group of customers acting together, who have placed bets containing the same selections, including where placed in a series of bets, at a range of prices, over a number of days using different betting accounts and/or across different betting channels. Should we have reason to believe that a number of bets have been placed this way, the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum winnings payout.
- £1,000 for all Men's full International matches and the following competitions - English Premier League, Championship, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
Related contingency betting
Multiple bets which combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, in a soccer match involving Arsenal and Everton:
If Arsenal are 'evens' to win at home to Everton and the correct score odds for Arsenal to win 1-0 is 8/1, by having the double Arsenal to win and the correct score to be 1-0, a customer would be getting 17/1 about an 8/1 chance, for if Arsenal win 1-0 they would automatically have won the match.
If such a bet is taken in error it will be settled as two single bets with the stake equally divided.
An exception to this rule is where special odds are offered for the combined eventuality, e.g. First Player to Score/Correct Score Double, known as a Scorecast.
When the related parts of a bet are resolved at different times but still within the same tournament, the bet will be settled as instructed, with the price of the second or subsequent selection being determined at each individual stage.
For example, a double selects:
Barcelona to win the semi final of Champions League; and
Barcelona to win the Champions League tournament outright.
As the odds of the second selection depends on the outcome of the first, the odds of Barcelona winning the tournament at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double, and the correct odds after the initial selection is completed will be attributed instead.
Multiple bets which combine different selections within different events are also not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other.
For example, a double selecting:
Barcelona to win the Champions League; and
Barcelona to win the FIFA Club World Cup.
As the odds for Barcelona to win the FIFA Club World Cup depend on whether they win the Champions League, the odds for him to win the FIFA Club World Cup at the time the bet was struck cannot be used to calculate the double. A special price to win both tournaments will be quoted instead.
In the case of all multiples including selections with related outcomes, if a bet is taken inadvertently Premier Punt reserves the right to void part of or the whole of the bet.
Choose from three leagues to play in:
- Barclays Premier League
- Champions League
- English Championship (coming soon)
Choose from three game types
- Weekly game, this covers the whole gameweek action
- Daily game, this covers all the games in that day
- Single game, play on any single game
Just like any other fantasy football game you choose your team from the pool of players.
For the weekly and daily games you choose 11 players from all the teams that are playing that week or day. Each player is awarded points based on their performance. There are a few rules; the team value must not exceed £100 Million, no more than 3 players from any one club and most importantly no shoes on the couch!
For the single games you choose 6 players from any of the fixtures. Each player is awarded points based on their performance. There are no player valuations so let your hair down and try to pick the 5 best players!
Play head to head, play in a mini-league, or go out in the streets and have an actual fist fight.
But wait a minute; the free fantasy money games have real cash money prizes?? – Yes this is true. Every week we have free to enter cash prize games, it's our gift to you… the punter.
Courtesy of the good people at Opta, whichever team gathers the most points based on our scoring matrix wins.
Taunt your challenger with our new chat function, make friends or just be a Simple Simon and do nothing, just like your Dad always said you would be like – PATHETIC.
To the winner comes the spoils, make sure your victim knows they were beaten out of skill – not luck. Ensure they are aware it was a lack of football knowledge that got them in this sad state of affairs.
I suppose the most tactful way to do that may be a short post on our Twitter or Facebook page to record the event.
To join the game select a fantasy football squad of 11 players, consisting of:
Use our unique stats filter to choose the right team for you.
The total value of your squad must not exceed £100 million.
You can select up to 3 players from a single Barclays Premier League team.
Our player valuations do not change during the week. They are fixed at the start of every gameweek. Player valuations change gameweek to gameweek based on a number of different factors – ooo kay.
Carefully choose a Captain as they get double points!
If your Captain does not play (0 minutes), then your Vice-Captain will earn you double points! If your Vice-Captain does not play… your managerial skills are lacking and you get no double points!
Choose 6 players from any one single game.
Go crazy guys, the single games have no player valuations, choose at least one player from each team.
Don't worry, if any of your players do not start the match, up to three players will be replaced by the players with the highest average score (in the past 3 games) from that team.
If one of your players gets substituted the oncoming player will automatically be assigned to your team.
Check out the scoring matrix in the “scoring tab” to see how your players gain points! The single game have a completely new scoring system compared to the weekly and daily games.
There are no captains or vice-captains.
This is a WEEKLY competition, you have to choose a new team for each week you want to play.
There are no transfers because it’s a fresh team every week. Decide for yourself who is in form for the forthcoming week and choose them!
If you choose not to play any week, don’t worry, we won’t tie you down to a full season. That’s the kind of guys we are.
|Played over 60m||2||2||2||2|
|Played up to 60m||1||1||1||1|
|2 Goals Against||-1||-1||0||0|
A clean sheet is awarded for not conceding a goal whilst on the pitch and playing at least 60 minutes. If a player has been substituted when a goal is conceded this will not affect any clean sheet bonus.
Red card deductions include any points deducted for yellow cards
Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the final pass before a goal is scored. An assist is awarded whether the pass was intentional (that it actually creates the chance) or unintentional (that the player had to dribble the ball or an inadvertent touch or shot created the chance). If an opposing player touches the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored, significantly altering the intended destination of the ball, then no assist is awarded.
If a player shoots or passes the ball and forces an opposing player to put the ball in his own net, then an assist is awarded.
Assist points awarded by Opta within Premier Punt are calculated using additional stats which may differ from other websites. For example, some other sites would not show an assist where a player has won a penalty.
For the avoidance of doubt, points awarded in-game are subject to change up until one hour after the final whistle of the last match of any given day. Once the points have all been updated on that day, no further adjustments to points will be made.
|Shot Off Target||2|
|Shot On Target||10|
|Clean Sheet (DF / GK only)||30|
For a split pot challenge the prize is distributed according to the following table.
|Number of players|
|Position||1 to 2||3 to 5||6 to 9||10-19||20-29||30-49||50-99||100-199||200-299||300-399||400-499||500-999||1000 +|
If you are joint first with one other person in a mini-league and the payout structure is as follows:
1st = £100
2nd = £60
Then both players get £80, congrats.
If you are joint third with two other people in a mini-league and the payout structure is as follows:
3rd = £20
4th = £10
5th = £0
Then each player gets £10.
And so on…